Ang Talinghaga ng Sayote

O mahiwagang Sayote! Aking kahilingan ay inyo sanang ibigay! Pero habang wala pa, magsusulat muna ako ng mga walang kuwentang bagay....

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cover Letter

Dear Hiring Manager,

My name is Fedor Emelianenko, I'm responding to your job posting for a Customer Service Agent. I graduated with honors from a professional trade school in 1994 and continued to serving the Russian Army for three years. It was with the Army where I learned diligence, patience, judo, sambo and yes, customer service. Being a soldier means being able to cater to the needs of your countrymen whenever needed, no matter what the cost. This is what I could contribute to your company, customer service at its very core. "Your wish is my command," would be my motto along with "Tap, nap or snap". I am also fluent in both Russian and English to serve as a part of your multi-lingual department.

I am currently the reigning Pride FC Heavyweight Champion since 2003 and touted to be the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. Being a MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) superstar is yet another testament to my customer service and multi-lingual skills, as everybody from all walks of life from all over the world would want to take a shot at the champion.
Consider this true account:

I was walking on the streets of Manhattan when a Latino looking guy suddenly shows up and tells me in clipped English that "I is de king of de Bronx, I is want to fight right now!", then I tell him that that's not possible because I'm going to a friends house for her bridal shower. I also ask him what the King of the Bronx is doing in Manhattan. The guy then speaks straight Portuguese at me and takes off his shirt. Now, I can't understand Portuguese but I know from his voice that he is already angry because this was not what he expected from me. He did not expect to be treated this way by the World Heavyweight Champion. Snap. That's when my costumer service steps in. I give the guy what he expected and more. "To go beyond what the customer is asking for" is the highest virtue a customer service agent can ever achieve. I gave the Latino my famous ground and pound and when his face looked black and blue enough, I treated him to a perfectly executed suplex. Going the extra mile for the delight of others.

My other achievements would be the 1997 Russian Judo champion; the 2002 World Sambo heavyweight division champion, the 2005 World Combat Sambo champion and Rings: King of Kings 2001-02 heavyweight tournament champion. Just imagine the amount of people and fans that I have to please over those years. Until now, I've never lost a single supporter which is solid proof to the quality of service I provide.

Currently, I am nursing a broken fist from a sparring session that I had with my brother, Aleksander. He in return is recuperating from a broken collar bone. I consider this a perfect time for me to withdraw from the rigors of training and take my first step inside the corporate arena.

Attached is my resume in word format which includes a blow-by-blow account of all my matches. Reference will be provided if needed.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Professionally,

Fedor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home